Commitment to establish a Multi Stakeholder Forum
From a Google search, Mr Kellam was Chief Commissioner of the Integrity Commission in Tasmania for five years to 2015. This award details other commendable involvements and achievements
Civil society members will be appointed to the Forum on the basis of the following selection criteria:
• their demonstrated support of OGP’s vision and the Open Government Declaration
• their expertise relevant to the Open Government Partnership, including existing or probable future Australian Open Government commitments
• their ability to engage broad and diverse community networks
• their previous experience working with and influencing government
• the desirability of maintaining some continuity between successive Forums, balanced with the desirability of reaching new communities and reflecting emerging open government priorities.
Please give this serious consideration and encourage others who appear to have strong credentials to do likewise.
This is the opportunity to play an influential role in shaping open government for Australia.